|Darmasiswa Program 2020 For more information, click this|
|International Class Scholarship Program 2019/2020 for more detail about new requirement for international class study program and registration procedure click this link.|
|New Requirement and Procedure for International Student Regular Program (2019/2020) New annoncement concerning International Student Regular Program for Diploma, Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Program Universitas Negeri Semarang, academic year of 2019/2020, for more detail click this link.|
How to apply for admission to UNNESThe folllowing document shall be submitted in the admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of graduation certificate and transcript of senior high school level for bachelor degree applicants that has been approved by local authorities;
- Copy of graduation certificate and transcript of bachelor degree level for master degree applicants that has been approved by local authorities;
- Copy of graduation certificate and transcript of master degree level for doctoral degree applicants that has been approved by local authorities;
- Translate of graduation certificate and transcript that has been approved by local authorities in Bahasa Indonesia or English;
- Bahasa Indonesia proficiency certification.
- Copy of passport with validity period for minimum 2 years;
- Statement Letter that the applicant will not work, will not be involved in political movement, and agree to abide the regulations of Indonesia;
- 1 page of full color passport-sized photograph;
- Health certificate from hospital in home country or Indonesia.
- In particular for master and doctoral degree applicants, please provide letter of recommendation from 2 lecturers who advise final project, in Bahasa Indonesia or English;
- Statement letter of financial resources;
- In particular for doctoral degree applicants, please attach 5 copies of dissertation proposal.
Apply through website http://admission.unnes.ac.id. The application is open from April to June each year.
Any question and request for technical assistance can be delivered through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Office of Semarang State University
H Building of Kampus Sekaran Gunungpati Semarang 50229
Welcome to International Student Admission
You have been one step forward for admission to Universitas Negeri Semarang. To begin the admission process, you are required to register your email and type your desired username and password. A confirmation email will be sent directly to your email and click the activation link to activate your username and password.
Once your username has been activated, you can use it to log into the system and do the next admission steps.